Wednesday 6 July 2011

Summer Snuffles

A confession...my family alone is responsible for the depletion of the forests of the world by the amount of tissue paper that we get through. If it's not the never ending stream of colds that seem to persue the kids, then it's hayfever. I am trying to address this issue by buying the family clothes that are 10 sizes too large with long sleeves. This way the sleeves can be used to wipe noses on & then simply snipped off when drenched.
My card celebrates all things 'snotty' and is the cutest digi 'Needs Mummy' from the quill of Mo's Digital Pencil. Coloured with Promarkers with all DP's from the 'Dryer Lint at Tiffany's' collection from Summertime Designs. I have sinned (again) with the use of peel-offs but you know what...I'm a rebel!!
Off to plant a tree...keep it groovy everyone!
xxx

10 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Jane I know what you mean Amy is sneezing and snotting all over the placetoo and is using all the tissues here I love the clothes idea if you buy green no one would when they are full either lol eeerrrr can't believe I just wrote that well yeah I can
Love your card the image is just so cute and love how you have added some tissues to it great
Jacki xx

Tracey said...

LOL What a great idea with the long sleeve - you should patent that Jane :)
Wonderful card & great design :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Ali said...

Lol darent ask how your loo roll consumption is!!! What a fab card that image is gorgeous - just beautifulxx

heidy said...

Hi Jane,what a great card,love the tissue and only one tree?
Hugs Heidy

Faye said...

A.Dorable. I love it. The image is soooooooooooooo cute. I'm surprised you were able to spare tissue for the front of it. :)
xxx

Julie said...

Awesome card Jane - what a great idea!! Not sure about the sleeves though - why not do what a man on the train did, pick his nose roll them up and then pick up my pen for me!! Gross!! Super, super card!! Hugs, Juliexx

pickle said...

hehe ...love it!

Kim said...

This is so pretty!! Nothing worse than a summer cold!!!!!

Marlene said...

The card is genius!! Love it! You crack me the hell up with some of the ideas you come up with, woman.

Heather said...

I know what you mean! But on another note, such a cute card :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...