Tuesday 12 July 2011

Young Love

Just before I wrote this post I was confronted by a spider as big as a sofa (no exageration!)...just typical they appear when I'm home alone and the cat's too sleepy to help! Was gonna dig out my new Super-Suck Vacuum but feared he'd have done a runner before I'd put it together. Have used the ol' Cup n' Card option and sweatily removed the critter to his new home....Australia!!!
Last weekend we were all invited to a Garden Party at my BIL & SIL's house (actually garden, otherwise it would have been a House Party...I digress...). It was a lovely afternoon with my BIL and his band entertaining us with banjo's, guitars and mandolin music and as a Thank You I have made them a card...it's the least I can do after Oliver ate nearly all the cocktail sausages & Neil almost all the cakes!!
This is Young Love from Mo's Digital Pencil (old shop), coloured with PM's. with Bazzill & Doodlebug DP's & punched out leaves & flowers.

Entering it at -
Pollycraft - The Great Outdoors
One Stop Craft Challenge - Summer Time
Totally Gorjuss - Summer
Papertake - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Faye said...

I luuuurve the colours on this one. Faberoony. xxx
Thanks for playing at Pollycraft too. x

Tracey said...

Look at you go! Fabby card as always & great colouring :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

heidy said...

Oh Jane,you lived my biggest nightmare,I'm so afraid off spiders.
I love your card,I love this image!
Hugs Heidy

Alina said...

lovely card, Jane!
I'm so sorry for the unpleasant ''visit'', I hate spiders too!
hugs, Alina

Kim said...

I love this image! Wonderful card Jane!!!!

Marlene said...

Adorable image, beautiful card!

I'm so glad you didn't have a picture of the evil spider up. And I totally believe you that it was as big as a sofa. They all are.

Sharon said...

Love this image of Mo's... they looks so adorable. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week.

Shelley said...

Gorgeous summery card. Thanks for joining in this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...