Monday 5 September 2011

Time of My Life...

It's official ... I am having the time of my life being a Self-Employed Gardener. I've met some of the loveliest people & I'm so busy, which is great (fingers-crossed this continues).
If you're interested (and didn't already know) I have a gardening blog too 'Tidy Gardens by Jane'...(I know, shameless plug), the link is on the sidebar, with all things green, flowery n' edible.
My card today to celebrate my bizarre 'happiness' is Gardener Guy from Mo's Digital Pencil. Coloured with Promarkers on an embossed framed card. Papers from the First Edition Hideaway collection with more 'gorgeous' leafy & flowery' black peel-off embellies, green gem flowers & a random silver & black butterfly from my stash.

7 comments:

Tracey said...

Fantastic card Jane! The photos on your gardening blog are stunning :)
Have a great week pal.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Dorcas said...

Awesome card, Jane!

heidy said...

Fab card Jane,and your more than welcome to do my garden lol
Hugs Heidy

Mo Manning said...

Wow, Jane!! I love this!! He really looks dimensional, and those plants are awesome! Love the masculine yet sensitive colors and design :)

Marlene said...

Your card is really gorgeous, Jane! You make that plant tray look very dimensional, and your coloring rocks.

I'm so glad you are enjoying your gardening. Definitely not my cup o' tea....being scared sh!tless of spiders, and all!

Ali said...

Fabby card - glad the gardening business is going well - dont suppose you fancy doing a gardeners question time on your blog - lol - there are things I need to know!! ;-) xx

Julie said...

Fabulous card Jane!! Beautifully coloured and I love the papers!! Juliex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...