Sunday 9 October 2011

Housewives Are A Menace To Society...Fact!



Trust me...not my words, but those 'implied' by my car insurance company when I came to let them know about my venture into the world of self-employment and subsequent change of use of our car. My annual premium was bizarrely reduced and when I enquired why, it seems that being a humble housewife I was indeed more of a menace to society with my impromptu visits to the supermarket and more likely to be involved in some kind of misfortune.
However, apparently filling the car with a variety of gardening 'implements' and travelling daily to clients abodes means I'm less of a peril to mankind. Fingers-crossed.
I love this digi Stepsisters from Mo's Digital Pencil. We've all stood behind somebody & put our fingers up like 'wabbit-ears' behind their heads just as the photo was taken...HAHA!!
Coloured with ProMarkers, papers from the Forever Friends Springtime collection, a few gems and a K&Co flower.



6 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Jane I love this image,it was my first digi I ever bought,everytime I take a peek in my Mo's file and I see this image it makes me laugh.
And so did your card,love it!
Hugs Heidy

Faye said...

I hope you stuck your fingers round the other way to the insurance peeps. Love it. xxx

Tracy said...

What a sweet card :)
As for the insurance... I have never heard of that before.

Marlene said...

I always knew I was a menace. No need to rub it in. Sheesh.

Adorable card...looks like my sister...and ME! Ha ha! LOVE it!

Julie said...

Haha Jane - I'm sure it's probably you doing the bunny ears!! Gorgeous card - great colour combo!! BTW, you will need the Flexmarkers - really lovely fine brush tip that's great for detail work and blending!! Juliexx

Tracey said...

I want to be a menace!
Fabulous card as always chick :)
Have a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...