Sunday 23 October 2011

One For the Ladies...

PURR!!!!
Don't be tempted by his devilishly good looks and luring hand gesture girls, he's a vampire & he wants only one thing!!!
And once you've ironed that darned wrinkly shirt and pressed his velvet cape, he'll have you running the vacuum round!
This is Come Hither from Mo's Digital Pencil coloured with ProMarkers with a sparkly background made up of a strip of Kanban sparkle flowered card & silver, glitter peel-off lines (I know...that 'dirty' peel-off word again...but yer know what...I just don't care!!). Ooh...just noticed...there's a flamin' huge, purple ribbon there too!

Entering it at -
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Trick or Treat
The Crafty Pad - Halloween
Allsorts - Halloween
Crafty Cardmakers - Cute With a Dark Twist
Papertake Weekly - Spoooooky Hues!
Alphabet Challenge - S for Soon be Halloween
Creative Card Crew - Spooky Fun
Digital Tuesday - Happy Halloween



6 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is so great love the colours,you comment made me spit tea all over my keyboard :0) hugs pops x

heidy said...

Oh Jane,you always make me laugh,great card hun!
Hugs Heidy

Mina said...

I have met men like him Jane...run girls run lol...what a fantastic colour combo it made him look 3d...gorgeous
Mina xxx

Jeni said...

Fabulous card and coloring Jane! He looks like a bunch of trouble to me. Lol ~jeni :)

Marlene said...

He looks like a gay vampire. You should be warning the dudes. Fantastic card...and I for one, love the peelies.

Dawn B. said...

Mo does such a great job with these images. Your colors are perfect for a vampire. I laughed at Marlene's comment. I too like the peelies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...