Wednesday 30 November 2011

Prickly Fairy

"The Holly n' the Ivy...tra...lalala..la..la"
Yes, another song from my Christmas 'Sing-along-with-Jane' cd about to be released to rival anything Cliff Richard throws at you this festive time of year!
My prickly card today is Christmas Fairy Holly from Mo's Digital Pencil. As always, coloured with my trusty Promarkers with silver glitter highlights. I think the papers are from Papermania with glittery snowflake embellies.
Off to stroke my stash, have a groovy day everyone!
xx

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Well, I'm just off to bed for a groovy sleep...great card..real pretty image and colouring, she is adorable.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

stop that singing your giving me a headache, two days now i have had to listen to you !!!

Keep with the things your good at like making wonderful cards like this my darling xx

Becky said...

I love the monochromatic look on this....I have that digi and can't wait to give it a shot using a single color. Thanks for the inspiration!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Jane! I love the shimmery papers you used with Mo's beautiful Christmas fairy! She looks so beautiful in these colors!

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Jane, I love the colours :)
I hope you're having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Jeni said...

Jane, such a lovely card. Love the soft colors and sparkle. ~jeni :)

Kim said...

Love this and the colors you used!!

Mina said...

ok now you have that song firmly stuck in my head and Im singing it too Jane lol...I will buy your christmas sing along CD any day pet...love the colour you used for Mo's fairy shes beautiful
Mina xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...