Wednesday 23 November 2011

You Can Ring My Bell...ell..ell...

Ding! Dong!
Ultra quick post today as I've got a 'dold' and my 'dose' is running like a tap all over the keyboard.
Todays Festive Festiveness is Ragged Santa from Mo's Digital Pencil, coloured with me ol' Promarkers, papers from that gorgeous Papermania stack I mentioned earlier in the week & embellies cut from the same papers. A 'squidge' of glitter and Bob's your Uncle...all done...(except in this case Bob is not my Uncle...)
Off to shove a satsuma up each nostril... xxx

Entering it at -
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes


13 comments:

Carla S. said...

Wonderful card, Jane! I love this Santa of Mo's and you've colored it fabulously!

Lorraine said...

Great card and what a fabulous Santa. Can't go wrong with a MO image, eh? Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Unknown said...

tis gorjuss janie, love the ding dong bit !!!

we have the german measles in this house, wanna swap ??

hugs
Judie xx

Tracey said...

Ho, Ho, Ho Santa - fabulous card Jane :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Chrissy said...

Thats no good Jane, hope you get well soon, nothing worse that being all snotty...Fabulous card, a real vintage Father Christmas, awesome colouring.
Take care.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marlene said...

Ahhh, you are churning out the Christmas cards the way your nose is drippin'....never mind.

Get better soon!

heidy said...

Fab card Jane!
XXX Heidy

Tine said...

Hi again Jane. Fab card. Love those Mo images. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers (even though you are full of a cold!) LOL. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Tine :)

Elena said...

Gorgeous card! Love Mo's images!

Sandy said...

This is the second time I've seen this image today, he is fabulous! Love your colouring and the lovely papers you've used. The extra embellishment finish your card off very nicely!
Sandy

Dawn B. said...

First off take care of yourself and get rid of dat dold..hehe. Loved that and it is exactly the way I feel when I get a cold. This is amazing. I love your coloring. I need this image. :)

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Cute card, and another cute image by Mo!

Billie A said...

Very cute card really awesome image Love MO's images. you did it justice. Very pretty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...