Friday 16 December 2011

Tree Gems

Despite only having a cold 2 weeks ago, being high on Echinacea, wearing a mask, bag on my head and avoiding contact with my fellow human beings, you find me once more with my nostrils stuffed with tissues and eyes leaking...EUGH!!
I am officially a Man Cold Magnet!
Another bunch of Christmassy cards today, this time completely stamp & digi free.
These were all made with gems stones. MS Embroidered border / corner punch, Bazzil, DCWV & Papermania papers, tinsel ribbon & 'oodles of glitter.
Off to bury my head in the sand...desperate measures!!
xx

3 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

WOW these look fabulous must have taken ages but so effective hugs pops x

heidy said...

Oh sweetie,sorry your still not well!
Those cards are gorgeous,love them!
Take care!
XXXHeidy

Tracey said...

Oh Jane, I can't believe you've got another cold :( - u need to eat more oranges :) (& avoid ALL contact with your fellow human beings at ALL times).
Hope you feel better soon chick & I LOVE these cards.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...