Tuesday 13 December 2011

Gaviscon at the Ready!

'In the words of Hot Chocolate...'It Started With A Whisk...'



Chuck in the alcohol-drenched lumpy bits...


Bung the mixture in a cake tin
Bake for just short of 10 hours!!! Yes...you heard me right...I had the temperature way too low this year  but didn't realise until the oven 'pinged' to say the 5 hours cooking time was up and the cake was still soggy.

Drape in a ghostly marzipan covering...

...then feast yer eyes on this!!!
More snow peaks than Everest.

6 comments:

heidy said...

Looks delicious Jane!
XXX Heidy

Sandy said...

Jame - I can't stand this - your cake is wonderful - is it for real and where can I get the recipe!!!
Sandy I do subscribe to your blog!!

Chrissy said...

WOW!!! What a masterpiece...
Gorgeous looking cake, look at the height of it...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faye said...

Sweet Lord! You've been cooking again. Have the birds not suffered enough?! ;)
xxx
(Looks lush.)

Ali said...

Oh thank god for this post thought your mixer was still at it - err I work in a pharmacy I can get your gaviscon at trade lol just give me a nod - lol nah only jokin it looks rather delish have you left enough time to give it a good feeding with a little drinky poo???

Marlene said...

I guess this one won't be feeding the birds this year, huh?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...