Friday 9 December 2011

Just Because...

This card was a request from my MIL for her neighbour who has been quite poorly. She didn't want any words, just something subtle and feminine.
This gave me another opportunity to use my new Martha Stewart punch-all-over-the-page (stained glass) punch. So the background is shimmery,sage green Bazzill card punched all over except for the centre, the flowers & swirls are Anita's Glitterations in silver. I've kept the white glitter petal fillings so that when you colour with Promarkers, the colours are dragged over the glitter texture & leaves it more natural (I know what I mean, if I've confused you!).
Have a great weekend everyone!
xx


5 comments:

Unknown said...

lush and greeen, my fav rav colour, love it xx

martina's kaartjes said...

what a great card ! lovely, soft colors
greetings, martina
x

Chrissy said...

Very pretty card Jane, so much more subtle than holding a girl bears bra...lol..lol...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ali said...

Check you out 2 posts in one day ;-) a very sophisticated card if you dont mind me saying - lovely p.s. does it not leave you with a glittery nib x

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Jane, & my fab colour too :D
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...