Monday 19 December 2011

T-Minus 6 days!!!

Good morning all you gorgeous peeps!
A couple more Christmas cards to share with you.
As I write there's a party in the next room. My daughter Sophie has a bunch of her chums round for a festive gathering, I can hear music blaring, sounds like they're playing Twister as there are squeals (like girls make) and loads of laughing. Oliver is playing the perfect host to the girls (Boy!...Is he in his element surrounded by teenage females). I'll try & post some snaps later as they're all dressed up.
I'm retreating to the safety of my bedroom to join the cat who's snoozing away.
Have a great day everyone...xxx
Card Ingredients:

LOTV Snowman stamp & a freebie dog from a magazine
Papermania Festive Frolics papers & embellies
Promarkers,glitter, ribbon & snowflakes

3 comments:

Ali said...

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas la de da de da...ha bet you thought it was a comment from Michael Buble but noooo its only me!! ah yes how cute is that doggy image but he looks a bit sad. You are brave party... teenage girls... lol with your gaviscon I'll send some ear plugs xx

Gretha said...

Ohh, they are very lovely Jane.
Hugs Gretha

heidy said...

Wow Jane,sound like the girls have some fun,your cards are super as always!
XXX Heidy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...