Monday 23 January 2012

Bright n' Cheery

Morning all you gorgeous bloggers (and the not-so-gorgeous ones too).
After our sad weekend I'd like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who left such lovely messages.
So, it's time to start the week with a bright n' cheery card and to brace ourselves for whatever lies ahead. My kids are off scool today as it's Teacher Training Day (AKA...Still-Might-Find-A-Bargain-In-The-January-Sales-If-I-Go-Now-Day). I don't mind, I'd rather have them at home here...there's work to be done, ironing, vacuuming, dusting! (Only kidding...before the Child Support Agency come banging on my door!)
Whatever you're up to...have a groovy one!
xx

Stamp - Coffee Break LOTV
Paper - Making Memories Maddi collection
DoCrafts sentiment, Card Candy swirls & flowers from stash

Entering it at -

11 comments:

heidy said...

Wow ,love the orange,fabolous card!
XXX Heidy

Ali said...

Hello lovely, glad you are postingxx gorgeous card missus love the zingy colours - the image is a cutie - me & you having a coffee!!! (lol - omg sounding like a mad stalker!!!!)

Jeni said...

Jane, I am so sorry to hear that you lost your kitty cat Dusty! I lost my kitty Seven a few months ago. They certainly do become a big part of our family, don't they? Big cyber ((hugs)) to you.
Your card is definitely bright and cheery! I am lovin' that orange. Such a sweet image too. ~jeni :)

Faye said...

Don't worry about Child Support, they're busy at my house.
Lovely to see you. :) Your fabby card made me smile. Very sweet. xxx

Mina said...

oh no Jane Im so sorry about Dusty, he was beautiful...I love your beautifully bright and gorgeous card
Mina xxx

Lyn said...

Super duper card Jane, those colours just make me ohh and ahh. Take care, Lyn x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Jane, I love the pretty colours & the sparkle :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kim said...

Wonderful card Jane! It is going to take time coming to terms with your loss; I am speaking from experience.

Kim said...

Wonderful card Jane! It is going to take time coming to terms with your loss; I am speaking from experience.

Bettina L. said...

This is fab. Love the bright and cheery colour scheme and the glitter on the edges and te flowers and colouring makes it the perfect project. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Janneke said...

What a great card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge ..

Janneke XO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...