Saturday 7 January 2012

Easily Pleased...

Morning Campers!
Apologies for the lack of card postings of late, lots going on at 'chez nous'!
I have, at last, got an official 'craft-station' to work at instead of the end of the sofa. My OH has bought a new desk for the computer so the old one has snuck its way in to the living-room & been adorned with all my stash that has previously lived on the floor (photos to follow - I'm so excited)
I did have a go at making a card last night, then found I'd bled all over the back of it following an attack by a can of baked beans earlier in the evening. I didn't realise there was blood all over my hand & jumper too...it was carnage.
Anyway here's a card I made before Christmas for your delight n' delectation.
Have a groovy weekend!

Stamp - Rosie Posy from LOTV
Papers - Papermania Henbury Lane
Promarkers
Embellies - Sequins & Ribbon from Hobby Craft, punched flowers, Docrafts sentiment

PS...the sequins are pale pink & appear to change colours in different lights...gorgeous!

Entering it at -
CES Challenge - Anything Goes
Papertake - Anything Goes
Sir Stampalot  - Monochromatic

12 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the colour & the image is so sweet!
I know what you mean about ya own space, I have gone from the dining room table, to the sofa now to our bedroom where my fab hubby has built me my own corner unit thing & table.....so much better....enjoy your space hunnie!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good Luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Ankie vd Polder said...

Sweet pink lady you've made. It makes me happy. Hugs and have a nice weekend, Ankie

nicolet said...

This one is adorable Jane.
Hugs Nicolet

Ali said...

Gorgeous card missus - hope the injury is ok so thats gaviscon, paracetamol and bandages - check!!

heidy said...

Oh lovely card Jane,didn't you feel the cut,it sounds aweful!
XXX Heidy

Chrissy said...

Heidy Hi!!Lovely card,sweet little image, and not a drop of blood in sight..gotta watch those baked beans...good for your heart and all that...hope it wasn't too severe.
Love your cactus flower too...and I get all excited about my Daliha flowering, deep maroon, very pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

Very pretty indeed Jane.

Thank you so much for joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and hope to see you again.

B x

Unknown said...

this is stunning hunnie, i loves it

ps - if you bleed to death can i have your stash, thanks xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cute card Jane.
luv
Debby

Ribbon Girl said...

Pretty card and enjoy your own crafting space! Thanks for joining in with the anything goes challenge at Papertake Weekly. Mary G x

Sheena said...

Corned Beef cans are bad for attacking you as well! Fabulous card, love the soft colours. Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

Francesca said...

Lovely entry for our Monochromatic challenge
thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...