Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year Everyone!

Oh boy have I missed you...yes...you too!!
I just love the build up to Christmas & the day itself...but once it's over I always feel a bit deflated & want to pack away the cards n' decorations (I know, what a Bah-Humbug!)
I did resist until today and now the cards are down and chopped up into next years gift-tags.
Whilst everyone else seemed to opening up iPads on Christmas Day, much beloved romantically bought me a 'kneePad'...hmpfh! But the romance didn't end there...oh no...I also got a patio / decking wire broom (I can feel your envy)...and...wait for it......a new garden Dibber!!!
Who said the romance is gone!!
So a New Year has arrived and here's my first offering.
I hope all your dreams for 2012 come true.



Stamp - Digi Doodle Acorn Leaves freebie / LOTV Sentiment
Papers - Papermania Songbird collection
Promarkers, glitter, Making Memories gold letters

4 comments:

heidy said...

Wow Jane youve been spoiled lol
What a beautiful card hun,love it!
XXX Heidy

Kim said...

Beautiful card Jane!!!
Sounds like your hubby wants to take care of you while you work in your garden!!!!

Unknown said...

Ever practical these men, ever practical - bless 'em! The shading you've created with your colouring on these leaves is gorgeous. I do hope your hubby appreciates this talent of yours, as well as the 'handywoman' talent he has obviously noticed LOL.
Happy New Year
Ellie Maggie x

pickle said...

another beaut!
kerry x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...