Monday 13 February 2012

All Yer Need Is Love...tra...lalalala

Wave yer arms in the air kids n' sing along....or maybe not!
It's Valentines Day tomorrow and being the romantic ol' fool that I am, not only have I made OH a card but I've also made cakes. Actually I lied...in order for much beloved to make it thru' the night without a trip to intensive care for his stomach to be pumped...I've enlisted my own personal Masterchef (AKA Oliver aged 12) to throw together some festive delights. My role was merely to chuck on the sprinkle decorations.

Feast yer eyes on these babies....
Watch out Ramsey, there are NO F-Words in my kitchen!!


Stamp - Inkadinkado
Ribbon & X-Cut punched heart

Entering it at -
Cards for Men - Valentines / Love
Joanna Sheen - Love Is In the Air
Fussy and Fancy - With All My Heart
Paperplay Challenges - Love Letters
Fab n' Funky - Love Is In The Air
Sassy Cheryls - Valentine
Crafty Calendar - Love and Marriage
Truly Scrumptious - Love and Hearts








16 comments:

Chrissy said...

All you need is love...love...love is all you need...great, that will going around in my head all day..and probably out loud while I hoover...should make heads turn..lol..Love your CAS card, and very yummy cakes..perfectly placed sprinkles.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Céline said...

so stunning, love the C&s of this card
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
hugs
céline Dt Member

Unknown said...

Hi Jane, a perfect Clean and Simple card. Love the black and red combo. Great image as well.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

Sarah

Rachel said...

Fab card and scrummy looking cakes!! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week and we look forward to seeing you again soon, Wedgie xxx

Sassy Cheryl said...

What a Purr-fect little cat for this lovely Valentines card. Too cute.
Thanks for playing in the Valentine's challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

heidy said...

Gorgeous Cas card Jane and yummy cake's!
XXX Heidy

Faye said...

Why are you singing Christmas songs?! The cakes look fab and more than a little scrummy. Card also brilliant, Boo officially adopted today, so appropriate. Hope you enjoy rest of half term, at least you'll get loads of jobs around the house done (aka kids at home). Oh and behave yourself tomorrow, anyone would think you're in the mood for luuuuuuuuuuuurve. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. xxx

Pat said...

Hi Jane. Looks like you and your master chef did a fabulous job on these yummy treats! Your card is so cute! I love it's elegant simplicity. It's a simply perfect Valentine's card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryl's! Hugs. Pat Frank

Ali said...

Oh lordy, you must be feeling better after that singing!!! My ears, my ears - nah only jokin my voice of an angel - love the card - just gorgeous - send Oliver my way if when you've done with him xx

Tracey said...

Yum, I could just do with one of them buns for my breakfast ;)
The card ain't bad either!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Jane, really striking, the cakes look gorgeous too :)
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Michelle B. said...

What a striking card, LOVE the red accent! Very beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men!

Unknown said...

Awww what a sweet card, I love the clean style. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week xx

Mandy said...

Fabulous card,love the image and CAS style....The cakes look scrummy too Thanks for sharing with us at Cards for Men,hope to see you next time...
Mandy x

HelenR said...

Lovely CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Little Claire's :) HelenR x

Gaynor said...

Stunning..............thank you for joining Little Claire in our current blog challenge. xxGaynor LCDT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...