Sunday 19 February 2012

Bikini Poised...

Brace yourselves...the weatherman this fine morning hinted at temperatures here in Blighty poss' hitting a barmy 17 /18°C next week!
So dust off those bikinis, shake up those sun lotion bottles & get the sun loungers ready.
My card today is a vision of all things to come in the garden...me making them look lovely...and my OH trailing behind, digging up my emerging flower & veg' seeds and going crazy with the loppers!
In the words of the great man himself (Mr Titchmarsh)...
Till next time, whatever the weather...

Stamp - Love Grows (LOTV)
Promarkers, spellbinders, The Range embellies

Entering it at -
Joanna Sheen - Love is in the Air
Allsorts - Anything Goes
Prairie Fairy - Let Me call You Sweetheart
Cute Card Thursday - Flower Power
Charisma Cardz - Anniversary

11 comments:

Ali said...

I dont think the world is ready for that thought of the bikini!!! Lovely card missus loving the turquoise and red combo - may have to give that a go - if you dont mind!!

(No I didnt do the playing - left them to it - its full of geeks - lol) no offence to anyone else who reads this and attends :-)

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
Love Jan
xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
Love Jan
xx

heidy said...

Hi Jane was he drunk 17C,that sounds unbelieveble lol
Love your sweet card!
XXX Heidy

Lyn said...

My oh my, seems my bikini has turned to dust after years(milleniums!) of being stuck in the cupboard. Perhaps it's just as well, as the only use it would be these days is ankle warmers and ear muffs. Love the card, take care. Lyn x

Cat's sCrap said...

Lovely card. Beautiful choice of colors. Incredible work of colours on your caracter. Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Jane, I love the colours :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Beautiful!!!

Thanks for joining in our free and easy challenge this week for our free and easy february theme ;)

Emma xxx

Jenni said...

Great card, love the LOTV image and your fab colouring. Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge at Charisma Cardz this week.
Jenni x

Shell said...

Gorjuss, I love this image, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Shell xx

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. I love these little ones. I have always wanted a plant like this. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...