Tuesday 28 February 2012

Must Have Blinked...

"Hottest day of the year so far"...they said..."Sunny spells"...they said!
Trust me kids...want an accurate weather forecast? Look out the window, pop a naked toe outside the back door & judge for yourself.
But it is great gardening weather and that's where I've been for the past couple of days... so good to be back outdoors again. Trundling around with my mower, knees caked in mud & a heaving bucket of weeds...Good Times!

Papers - First Edition Up Up & Away
Promarkers, Card Candy, Ribbon

Entering it at -
Creative Craft Challenge - Boys Will Be Boys




13 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Jane! Love the DP and the sweet image! Fantastic coloring! Enjoy your gardening!

heidy said...

Great card Jane,love this image!
When your finised please came over and do my garden,yours is so gorgeous!
I will make you a cup of tea lol
XXX Heidy

Ali said...

You need to move closer to me I had my lunch outside today - yippee!! Fab card oh dear I can see another purchase coming up he looks like my youngest!!

Jeni said...

Darling card Jane and beautiful coloring. ~jeni :)

Sandy said...

Cute as punch - I do not always comment but I am always watching!! It seems to be my favorite sport!!
Sandy

Sandy said...

Cute - I love the way you have colored this cute guy! I want to have dinner at your house!!
Sandy

Chrissy said...

If Heidy makes tea, I'll do scones.

Fab card,love those papers,I'm saving some of mine..lol..dont know why, I just do.adorable image too, he is a little cutie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

gorgeous card jane.i love the fab image and your papers and design are stunning.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous,the detail is amazing bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week,hugs Cherylxxxxx

Faye said...

When is pancake day? Loving the colours and your colouring. xxx

paper fun said...

He does look guilty of something! Delightful card.

Thanks for jumoring us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable. Is he saying "What Me"?? Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew this time and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Beverley said...

Great card. I love the image. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
Bev x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...