Thursday 23 February 2012

Parental Guidance May Be Required....

As promised, the temperature here in ol' Blighty sure did soar today. The sun shone, the sky was Promarker Sky Blue and I thought I'd do a spot of tidying in the garden before I slipped into my bikini...

4 hours later and job done...

Time to relax...

Just managed to get a shot of my flip-flopped feet & the darn batteries on my camera ran out.
Apologies to those 'hoping' to get a look at my attractive buttock-clenching swimwear...I know you're all hugely disappointed!


6 comments:

heidy said...

Oh your carden is gorgeous Jane,so are your toenails lol
XXX Heidy

Ali said...

Oooh check you out with your painted tootsies!!! Flip flops??? brrr not that warm up her for them nice to see your tools are out of hibernation xx

Lyn said...

You certainly deserved to put your feet up after all that hard work, hope the neighbours didn't ogle you in that bikini, lol. Take care, Lyn x

Chrissy said...

oooo..what pretty feet, mine are all wrinkly and my polish has chipped off...very tacky.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

omg when i saw the "feet" i thought the next photo was gonna be it lol - phewwwwwwwwwwww i nearly passed out as well xx

Dawn B. said...

LOL...this is a great post. You will not see my buttock-clenching rear end at any time this summer. LOL. Your toes and garden are pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...