Sunday 5 February 2012

Snow Joke...

 It snowed last night...BIG TIME!
My kids got up all excited, wrapped themselves up in several layers of winter attire only to realise they had no wellies.
HA!HA!
When I suggested several weeks back that they should get some, I got the usual moan of how 'uncool' wellies were, that they'd rather stick forks in their legs than wear 'stoopid' wellies. So we came home from the wellie shop wellie-less.
I almost had the last laugh until I realised that much beloved & I had wellies, which would mean we'd have to go out in the cold.
Thankfully my quick-thinking-brain-cell was fully charged today so I said in a huffy-puffy-moany-ol-bag voice..."well... I guess you could use mine and Dads" (fingers, legs and other dangly extremities crossed hoping they would say 'yes')
Muppets! Thay fall for it everytime...so they played out, got cold, soaked thru' and shivering to the bone.
We stayed in the warm, turned the ol' thermostat up several notches & watched from the comfort of the sofa.

So a cold n' frosty card for you today.

Card - Hunkydory (I think)
Promarkers, oodles of glitter & flowers from stash


Proof of snow, should proof be needed.

4 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

What a great card it's beautiful love the image so pretty and your garden looks amazing all white and crisp mine is full of slush as Jasper goes mental in this weather and rolls around the snow making snow doggie fairies lol and of course turning it very yellow haha have a great week
Jacki xx

heidy said...

Oh wow Jane,love how you colourd her with dots,it's fabolous!
Your garden is so pretty with all the snow,and kids are all the same lol!
XXX Heidy

Ali said...

mwah ha ha!!!Kids...so gullable!!! Love the card missus how cute is that image love all the glitter - you cant have too much xxx

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Jane & I love the snowy photo too :)
Have a great week & keep warm.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...