Friday 25 May 2012

Could This be Summer?


After weeks of drought-busting rain and cool temperatures, here in the UK we're all now positively melting.
As a shade-lovin' gardener, I'm dripping in sun-tan lotion and have now been forced to wear my ridiculous pink sun-hat. Trust me....hats & I don't go well...I am a crime against fashion in the hat department!
Hoping to get my knees out this weekend & get a little bit of a tan.
Whatever you're up to, have a groovy one!

Promarkers, Papermania papers, sea shell embellies.


7 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Loving this card wish I was her with sand in my toes lol
Loving this weather Iwant to see pic of you in your hat haha as for the knees well my legs are as white as milk bottles (and as stumpy) so can't wait to give them an airing lol
enjoy the weekend
Jacki xx

Sandy said...

Such a cute card! I have not worn a two piece bathing suit in a thousand years!!! I love the blue designer paper. Scrumptious!
Sandy

Ali said...

Ooh sexy sashay in a sarong!!! But please theres no need for threats about knees!!! Must be summer I shaved my legs last night xx

Julie said...

Stunning card Jane!! Love the papers and colours especially - I do look like this going to the beach!!! Juliexx

Chrissy said...

Wonderful card Jane, love the image and colours and her flower in her hair....watch those knees in the sun, nothing worse than a burnt bum or knees..

luv CHRISSYxx

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Jane & I love the shells :)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Dawn B. said...

We are dripping here in the states too. Not ready for this yet. Your card is adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...