Friday 18 May 2012

A Pooh Day!

Yes...it's been a pooh day gardening and I'm not speaking metaphorically!
2 gardens, miles apart in distance, yet with so much in common...plants, trees...oh yes and pooh! Bloody FOX POOH and man does it stink.
It stinks even more when it's on yer arm, wellies & bum of yer trousers & you've still got an hour to go...rahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poor much beloved needed the car this afternoon & so had to pick me up when my work was done. Needless to say, the windows were wide open all the way home.
It wasn't all bad today, for it's our Wedding Anniversary, 16 years together, much beloved is in therapy & on strong medication, don't worry!
This amazing pottery work of art was specially made for us as a gift from some old work colleagues for our wedding. It's supposed to be us in the back, although Mr C had more hair back then than the figure shows, but we both have our specs on.

So well done Mr C..you deserve a medal putting up with me n' my crazy ways.
He'll probably want an early night tomorrow....for you know what
.....
....
....
.....
.....
.....

Match of the Day Chelsea highlights! lol

Have a groovy weekend you lovely blogger-type-peeps...xxx

I made Mr C this card, die-cutting the centre-piece out, embossing & sticking on the inside with a glitter heart. The front of the card is embossed framed with a glitter border.

Entering my card at -
Bunny Zoe's - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - A Touch of Sparkle


8 comments:

Chrissy said...

If you know what is on the menu, I would have a stash of fox pooh to ward him off..lol..gorgeous card..simple, but straight from the heart..congratulations..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

P.S....Fabulous ornament, amazing likeness...

Luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

Congrats sweetie!!
Beautiful card!
XXX heidy

Ali said...

Eugh Fox poo sounds lovely...NOT!!! Congratulations on your wedding anniversary - ooh 16 years for us this year as well - see we are kindered spirits - lol. xxx

Tracey said...

Happy Anniversary for yesterday to you both :)
(Shame about the pooh lol).
Fab card does what it says on the tin ;)
Hope your having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Kaboodle Doodles.

Sue Jones said...

I Hope you dont mind, i would like to copy your fab card as its my anniversary tomorrow. I will pop it on my blog and link back to yours if that is ok?
Love all your cards :)
Sue xx

Dawn B. said...

Happy anniversary. That is fantastic. I had to laugh at the pooh. We fertilized our garden and it smelled like cows all afternoon. So disgusting but my garden needed it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...