Wednesday 23 May 2012

These Boots Were Made For Walking...

MOR.........NING!
I trust everyone in the UK is bikini-clad, flip-flopped, sun-screened & poised ready for the scorcher of a day ahead (even if you're in the office...lol)
Of course, the current heatwave is all down to Much Beloved who last week finally went out & bought a water-butt!! When he dug the BBQ out in March, the heavens opened & I held him personally responsible for the following 6 weeks of rain. He has redeemed himself with his butt...no pun intended.

Here's a card for your delight & delectation. I have now got to the stage in life where I need L (Left) & R (Right) on my wellies and socks. It's all been decoupaged for a bit of depth.
Whatever you're doing today, have a good 'un...xx

Papers - Basic Grey Origins collection
Promarkers, Kanban sentiment

Entering it at -






16 comments:

Tammy said...

Hmm, water butt, that's a new one to me? Sounds like an exotic girdle! Love your card! Gorgeous coloring and paper!

Chrissy said...

Super card Jane, love the image and card shape,fabulous colouring, the perfect papers too...and you have peaked my curiosity with the water butt thing??

Luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

Oh wow Jane this is absolutly gorgeous!!!
XXX Heidy

Ali said...

I like big butts and thats no lie!!! ooh I am having de ja vu - lol :-) Love the card xxx

Faye said...

You'll be pleased to know I am delighted and delectated. (A bit knackered from ping pong practice, but delighted all the same. Fabbo image. Reminds me a bit of you actuals. And I love your hubby's butt. No pun intended. xxx

Sandy said...

Just wonderful card and image - now I will be singing that song all day long - great card - great song!
Sandy

Lorianna said...

LOVE this !!
Your coloring is stunning!!

Getting nice here in PA too, planted my petunia's but the bunnies ate them already!! LOL
Just my luck
HUGS
Lorianna

Julie said...

Wow, Jane - this is fabulous!! Great colouring and love these papers! Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges this fortnight! Juliexx

Sonia said...

Nice card. Thanks for joining in with the 'Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge'
Sonia x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Jane,
This looks fabulous. What a gorgeous design. I love the image & 3D effect. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Tracey said...

This is fabulous!
I love everything about it :D
Hope all is well with you & your family.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Ann Marie Governale said...

What a lovely card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stamptacular Sundays... Good luck! xxx Ann Marie

StephG said...

I so love this image! It's just too cute and perfect for this week's challenge!
Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday!

paper fun said...

Great card. I love your diminsion!!!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and great image thanks for sharing at Creative this week

Dawn B. said...

OH do I love this image. Great coloring too. Such a perfect one for a gardener.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...