Saturday 21 July 2012

Lamp Assistance Required.....

Bonjour / Bonsoir Lovely Peeps!
What with all the gloomy weather we've been having here I've been struggling to take decent photo's of my cards. Sunny days have been rare and when the sun has appeared it's usually been accompanied by gale force winds, so any hope of outdoor shots have been hampered by cards having to be nailed down or wedged between large rocks. I'm sure Clintons don't have this problem!!
Anyway, what with Autumn looming...there...said it....Autumn looming, I know I'm going to have to go back to indoor snaps of my cards and what with those dreadful energy-saving bulbs that make everywhere miserable I'm looking into investing in a daylight kinda lamp and wondered if anyone has any tips, recommendations as to a decent light for working at my small desk as well as one that lights up a card & shows its true colours, rather than that yellow / orange dullness.
Any suggestions and links HUGELY grateful......Thank You!
This card was taken on one of those rare sunny days.

Papers - Making Memories
Promarkers




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Janey what a fabulous card well done hugs Elaine

heidy said...

Gorgeous card Jane!
Wish I could help you,but I'm struggling with the same problem!
XXX Heidy

Chrissy said...

I love these Mayzart images, and this is a little beauty Jane, fabulous colouring..I priced a daylight bulb for a normal lamp...went into shock and just take the chance of fine weather, so I'm a fat lot of help..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Renee B. said...

I have an Ott lite which is supposed to be the closest thing to natural light but I have trouble with shadows...I don't claim to be much of a photographer though! (nor do I have an expensive camera)
Hugs, Renee

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Ali said...

Ah tres chic!! Sorry no idea about photo's mine are sh*te - have you thought about having a go at making one of those white box thingies??? I've thought about it but thats as far as it gets - a thought lol. Anyhoo love the card - check out your bow as well not ribbonly challenge there missus xx Enjoy the rest of your weekend xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...