Friday 17 August 2012

Blurry!

Do not adjust your computers or polish your retina's, for some bizarre reason Blogger is showing this card as really blurry, my actual photo is perfectly clear. If you squint it looks better.
A mahoosive THANK YOU to everyone that left comments on our Dream Team Blog Hop yesterday, I was totally blown away by the lovely comments left on mine.
The weekend here in the south of Blighty is forecast to be a right scorcher with possibly the hottest day of the year so far. Being a shade-lover I'm hoping to get some serious card-making done, I say this every weekend but I have some new 'toys' to play with so hoping Madam Mojo is in town.
I hope you all have a great weekend.

Stamp - Born To Ride - Kenny K
Papermania papers, coloured with Promarkers

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulopus card Jane, love the added glitter such an awesome image..lol..love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

Fab card Jane!!!
XXX heidy

Unknown said...

Hi Jane, Love this image. I just used a Kenny K bike kid image earlier this week. They are so fun. Enjoy your crafting in the shade. I have become a follower of your blog, hope you can pop over to mine and take a look as I am a newbie, thanks lou x http://bugzbuttonz.blogspot.co.uk

Tracey said...

I've had trouble with blurry photos too :s (I think it's camera skills though lol)
Blurry or not I can still see this is a fab card & I bet Luke loved it!
Have a great weekend Jane :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Faye said...

I hava a similar problemo at mine. Perhaps it's a heat daze from the cool bike? xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...