Thursday 30 August 2012

On Yer Bike

Wotcha You Lovely Lot!
I've spent the morning cutting hedges and despite a hot bath and a lie dow, my arms are still waving, frantically about mid-air holding an invisible hedge-trimmer like a couple of possessed limbs. I have absolutely no control over them. Anyone looking will think I've gone nuts. Making tea's not going to be easy, I shall pretend I'm tossing pizza dough if anyone asks.
Made this card for my son Oliver's (AKA Susan) friend Tom (AKA Dave).
Is it little wonder I sometimes think I'm losing my mind?
 
Stamp - Lilyboo freebie
Papers - Papermania
Promarkers, Card Candy

6 comments:

Ali said...

Mental!!!! love your make - great image xx I'll also comment on your Blown away as well being as Im here and you are knocking these cards out pretty quick!!! Great layout and such a cute image xxx Please dont get a wonsie - they are just wrong - you could end up looking like George Dawes from shooting stars - they are only good on babies!!!!

Faye said...

Corr, it's post city round here right now. Fab blue card. Stop waving your arms around, you look like a loon. xx

heidy said...

Hope you stop shaking by the time you read this lol!
Your card is fabolous !!
XXX Heidy

Chrissy said...

Oh! I thought you were directing traffic...now I understand....great masculine card Jane, love the image and colouring.
Have a day off, the hedges will still be there tomorrow..and don't stand in a flight path!!!

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tracey said...

Hope you're arms have settled down now ;)
Fabby card Jane!
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Sandy said...

you are so funny and I pray to God that your arms are still not waving!! Cute card but I can assure you, I am not going anywhere on a bike - EVER!
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...