Friday 14 September 2012

Full Moon

 
 
'Guilty M'lud!' of having stash that's collecting dust including a caddy of Whispers ink that I bought almost 6 years ago and has hardly seen the light of day.
I thought after my attempt at resist stamping the other day, I'd have a go at masking & blending. I've been inspired by some beautiful creations & tutorials so other night I got all arty-farty & tried something wayyyyy outta my comfort zone and this was the result.
Actually my first effort was a bit of a disaster, I'd spent ages blending the sky with a cotton-wool pad (no posh blendy-type tool here), got it just right, whacked on the tree stamp and then realised I'd forgotten to remove the moon masking...DOH!! So here's one I did get right and I was so pleased I made another 6 for Christmas cards.
 
Stamp - Trees - Sheena Douglass
Whispers Inks, glitter.

11 comments:

Nadelmarie said...

oh its soooo beautiful Hugs Maria

Tammy said...

Somehow you always make me giggle! Your card is beautiful, love how the snow glistens.

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning Jane. I LOVE the sky.

Sue

heidy said...

This is beautiful Jane!!
XXX Heidy

Julie said...

Stunning card, Jane - it's made me feel quite Brrrr! Fab stamp and design. Sorry my puter no likey your comments! :(

Juliexx

Sandy said...

Love your card Sugar. There is nothing like a full moon to bring out the best in us! Can you hear me howling????
Sandy

Faye said...

Oi. I likes it. X

Sue Jones said...

Beautiful - another six !! You put me to shame!!

Ita said...

hi Jane this card is stunning
Ita

Renee B. said...

This is gorgeous Jane! I love the glow coming off of the moon! Awesome job!
Hugs, Renee

Tracey said...

Gorgeous Jane, sooo artistic :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...