Sunday 9 September 2012

T-Minus 106 Days Until Christmas

With Christmas a mere 106 days away, panic-stations have set in and the race is on to get all my cards made in time.
The supermarkets are stacked floor to ceiling with tins of sweets, on offer as always at half price, although funny you never see them at full price (Cynical? Moi? Never!). One shop I went into at the very end of August already had several piles of crackers on display and I believe Christmas cards are already adorning the shop aisles, but seeing as I make all my own I wouldn't know what said aisle looks like.
I've had an order for 30 CAS cards so I've made a few of the one above to start. Not a Promarker in sight...I know...Insane!
With the temperature outside today hovering around 28C, it's nice to be indoors making chilly cards.
Have a groovy week everyone, stay happy n' safe!
 
Memory Box Arboscello Tree die
Navy & White cardstock, oodles of silver giltter.

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful card, love it's simplicity!

Sue said...

stunning card, I love the CAS design

Sue

heidy said...

Gorgeous Jane!!
XXX Heidy

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous CAS card Jane, love that tree die, so versatile.
Our shops always have 1/2 price sale on Christmas stuff too, I'm just rude enough to ask are they last years stock or fresh..lol..I do get a look.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandy said...

Did you really have to tell me how many day until Christmas!!!!!! Your card is lovely - really looks 3D!
sandy

Ita said...

Hi I love theis christmass card ,thanks for the inspiration
Smiles
Ita

Sarah said...

Stunning card Jane! Love the CAS look and that Memory Box die is amazing. Beautiful work. Enjoy your day.

Sarah x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...