Saturday 1 September 2012

Waiting To See The Light

Yes...I couldn't take it any more!
I've splashed out on a daylight lamp thingy which I'm hoping will arrive early next week.
I keep trying to take photos of my cards in the garden but the days I get out there the light's either lousy or my cards get blown over the fence or across the garden.
No good going to all that effort to make them to have them ruined in seconds falling in the dirt.
No good either nailing said cards to bench or propping house bricks against them either to stop them blowing away.
Read lots of fab' reviews about the lamp so very excited to be getting one at last....Easily pleased!
So here's a card showing me in my green dressing gown (which I've not got) on my purple laptop (which I've not got) with my long brown locks (you get the drift...) blogging away.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend...xxx
 
Making Memories paper, X-Cut punched flowers,
Card Candy, Promarkers

13 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hi janey,,

This post made me smile... Everything you said sounds familiar to me.. lol..
You will have to let us know how you get on with the lamp.. I may need to get one too... (oh dear more spending)..

Hope you are having a good weekend.. Your card is gorgoeus.. Love the colours and that image is so fun..

Hugs Kelly

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Jane I have visions of you now in your dressing gown running round the garden chasing cards lol
I have this image though have never used it but I love what you have done with it beautiful as always
take care and have a great weekend
9what's left of it )
Jacki xx

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous colors Jane!! LOVE your pretty details with the scallops and coloring! :)

Ali said...

Flippin 'eck cant keep up with you at the mo!!! Love your last two cards I love the effect you get on your dressing gown!! and cute Baby Fairy xxx Enjoy the rest of the weekend - are your kids back to school next week??

heidy said...

Can't wait to see te effect of your new lamp Jane!
Your card is gorgeous as always!!
XXX Heidy

Faye said...

Ok, so,this image is me, but I don't have the lamp. Enjoy. Fabness btw. X

Carla S. said...

Such a cute card, Jane! Love the color combo and paper and fun image! Great coloring! It's totally me (minus the dressing gown since it's 4:30 PM for me)!

Sue Jones said...

Another one thinking of getting a lamp- lovely card.

Tammy said...

Regardless what 'you've not got', you've certainly got talent! Love you card and great color combo!

June Nelson said...

This is beautiful hunnie love it huggies june xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

christi said...

since you've no tog soo much, it's good to see plenty of humor... that you've got plenty! adorable card. keep us posted on how you like the light.

Sandy said...

You are so funny and I love the colors and the way you did your flowers. Honey, I have been waiting to see the light for a very long time ..... and now you won't even let me sing!!!!! Pretty card!
sandy

Julie said...

Fab card, Jane - love her fluffy dressing gown, perfectly coloured - I can smell the fabric conditioner from here! Hugs, Juliexx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...