Monday 8 October 2012

Spoooooooky!

Wooooooooooo!
The observant among you will have noticed I have been getting all inky of late and have been experimenting with a variety of effects that I've been learning online.
I've finally got round to using a caddy of Whispers Inks that I bought 6 years ago, alas they're a bit dry so this card took hours to get the ink layered up. I've got some lush Adirondacks on order & I've now bought some proper Rangers foam pads and blending is def' much easier than cotton wool pads.
I've made this as a New Home card for some weird relatives of mine.
Can't stop...small children to spook!
 
Stamps
Sheena Douglass - Trees (branch background)

14 comments:

Chrissy said...

WOW!! This is fantastic Jane, wonderful...love the image too..who's a clever girl then..

luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Jane.
luv
Debby

Ali said...

OOoh spooky - me likey, however I have no idea what you are talking about with adirondacks etc - I'll have to google these later so I can understand this talk - lol xxx

Sue said...

This is wonderful Jane. I love the colour


Sue

Jenny Marples said...

LOVE the inky layering on this Jane. Such soft blending - you'll not know yourself with the proper tools! Clever idea to use Sheena's branch background too as it really adds even more interest. Hugs, Buttons x

heidy said...

Stunning card Jane!!
XXX Heidy

Tammy said...

Fabulous Janey! So clever of you to print the image twice!

Faye said...

Not ideal to view alone, in the dark, in the early hours. I'm scared! Fabbylicious though. xx

Gram's Treasures said...

Love the different effect here Jane. Perfect for a spooky image!
Joyce xx

Karen said...

Love this Jane, fab inking and I love the stamping behind the image too.

xx

Tracey said...

oooooh I love this :)
Hope you're having a great week pal.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Tracy said...

I love the way the colours have come out, great card xxx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Really like this Jane, great card, Gaynor x

Dawn said...

Love it! Great technique!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...