Monday 12 November 2012

Oh Baubles!

Darn! Silver card just doesn't like the camera lens...so I want you to don a pair of your sparkliest Dame Edna glasses, squint and imagine just how shimmery n' shiny these cards really are.
Mr C has requested 35, yes 35 CAS cards!
Thank goodness for the invention of the die-cutting machine, dies, adhesive gems and vino.
So I know you're all waiting for verse 2 of our countdown to Christmas, here goes...
A few Tra-lala's to moisten those tonsils and this time sung to the tune of Jingle Bells...
 
Hoo-rah have saved the dayyyy.
A dab of glue and some stick-on gems
and a glass of wine way-hey!"

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card's I love the baubles. Caroline xxx

Tammy said...

Oh my you just make me laugh! Love the fun verse, can wait to here the next! Both cards are extraordinarily beautiful and classic! Love their elegance.

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Jane. I love the CAS designs.
Thanks for the song!!

Sue

heidy said...

These are gorgeous Jane!!
XXX Heidy

Sandy said...

So very, very pretty!
sandy

Ali said...

Step away from the wine - my ears are bleeding!!!! Love the card very elegant - like you my sweet friend - my mojo has gone on a very long walkabout, really need a bomb up my bum to get some cards made!!!

Chrissy said...

Two very fabby cards..and you have me singing now...through my chuckles...HEY!!

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faye said...

I'll stop by on 24 December to let you know my thoughts on these rather faberoony and pretty clever CAS designs. Why do I have to put my Dame Edna's on special like? I wear them all the time darrrrling. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...