Sunday 25 November 2012

Yippee!

I hope I find you all well. 
Some areas of Blighty have had the most awful weather this weekend. I feel so sorry for all those people whose homes have been flooded. Thankfully we don't live anywhere near rivers or in a low lying area but we did get really strong winds last night, I'm amazed the fences were still standing this morning.
This evening Mr C opened the back door & there was the longest, weirdest of rumbles of thunder I've ever heard. No lightening, just a continuous roar that sounded more like something from that film War of the Worlds where the alien machines rise from the earth...very scary, long and loud...then it was gone....Bizarre.
Thank you everyone for your kind messages to my Sophie. The 'Yippee' is for her...the medication is working at last!
Have a great weekend y'all.
 

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Wonderful, wonderful news! So glad for you both! Love your cute card, the image is just adorable!

Sue said...

I think we have been really lucky with the weather here so far, I hope I haven't spoken too soon.

Your card is fabulous. A really cheerful image and gorgeous colours

I'm glad Sophie is starting to feel better.

Sue

heidy said...

Oh I love this image Jane,fantastic card!!
Glad Sophie is feeling a bit better!!
XXX Heidy

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love that image and you have coloured her beautifully. I love the layout and the colours are fabulous. Raining here at the minute. Caroline xxxx

Tracey said...

Wonderful card & Yippee from me too!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...