Friday 14 December 2012

Naughty or Nice?

Morning All!
Stick me on the Naughty List this week and brace yourselves for a rush of Christmas cards over the next day or so. I've had so many commisions this year (Thank you everyone!!) but not got round to posting them all, so if you're currently in 'Christmas Card Overload' rehab' you may wish to look away....Now!
With only 10 days to go until the big day, excitement in our house has reached fever-pitch. Yes! Our annual rush to buy the Christmas Radio Times has already taken place. We only buy the Christmas edition, not to check out the TV listings for the festive period but for the Mega-Cryptic-You'll-Never-Complete-In-A-Million-Years crossword on the inside back cover. During these cold winter nights, Mr C & I can be found snuggled up under a ream of paper, armed with pens, a dictionary and a jumbo thesauras going crazy trying to understand the insane minds of the people who write the clues. We sure know how to live it up!
 

4 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Jane I have my barr humbug spirit this year cannot get into it at all not even got me tree up yet and that is very late for me it's usually up the 1st weekend of Dec so I am def on the naughty list just hope I don't get the visits from the goulies of past present and future hehe love this card the image is adorable but I can def see my name on the naughty list have a great christmas if I don't speak to you before hand oh and I still have loads of cards to make too
Jacki xx

Caroline said...

Fabulous card I love the image so cute and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Tammy said...

Great way to pass the time and increase the mind! Fun card, I love the bright red background! I do hope I make the nice list but I have my doubts!

Sue said...

fabby card Jane, great image and wonderful colours.
Have fun with your crossword, definitely not my strong point!!!

Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...