Thursday 6 December 2012

Snow Joke

Hey Everyone!
I hope you're all managing to stay warm (if you're in Blighty) as it's f-f-f-f-f-freeeeeezing outside.
Yesterday we had a 'slight' covering of the white stuff, just a light dusting but enough to throw the whole of the UK into disarray and grind some areas to a halt.
Popped out today for some random purchases, blankets for the kids beds, a Carbon Monoxide alarm, cyclamen and Christmas dinner. Posted all our cards, postage cost more than making all the cards...sheeesh! Just Mr C's gift to get now, otherwise I'm all done. I'm going to cocoon myself indoors now until Spring and get some serious card-making done.
 
Q.Why do skeletons hate winter?
A.Because the cold goes right thru' them.
Cue tumbleweed moment.......
 
Stamp - Fat Cat Fred (Papercraft Essentials download)
Memory Box Snowflake border die
Promarkers, glitter.

8 comments:

Ali said...

Likey - oooh is that another new die/punch??? Has santa been early to your house - cos you've been a good girl!!! Was going to send you a joke too but why do they look quite crap when they are written down??? so I've not bothered lol xx

Caroline said...

Jane this is gorgeous the image is fabulous and I love the colours. Caroline xxx

heidy said...

What a fun card Jane!!
It's snowing and freezing here to I have to do my rounds with the post,poor me lol
XXX Heidy

Sue said...

Love that image with his googly eyes and the way you have used that die looks really effective.

You are so organised, puts me to shame!
Thanks for the joke, keep them coming!!

Sue

Tammy said...

Must be lovely to be so organized and together! Just how many are on your staff? Super fun card, love the cat's expression and your use of the sentiment on the pretty die!

Tracey said...

Love this! That cute cat & what you've done with the border looks fab :D
Hugs
Tracey
xx
PS. I got my lovely card yesterday, thank you :) (yours is all ready for posting).

Unknown said...

i dont like organised folk like you that have everything done and dusted !! come down here and do my cards and shopping !!

Oh great card by the way :)

hugs
Judie xx

June Nelson said...

Hiya hunnie, this made me smile lol, what a gorgeous litle card, hope your keeping ok big huggies Juen xxxxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...