Sunday 6 January 2013

Janey’s Digi Designs Coming Soon

DSCF0001
Blogger is playing silly-wotsits this week with lots of us unable to post any photo’s so, thanks to Jak Heath's recommendations, I’m having a go at using Windows Live Writer to write this posting.
Here’s the second of my own digital creations called Dropwort which will be available soon.
 
DSCF0032
Don’t be put off by its not-so-pretty name. The Dropwort has to be in my Top 3 of most beautiful plants in my Tidy Garden. Easy to maintain, long-lasting & utterly gorgeous.
Now I’m going to press ‘Publish’…fingers-crossed this works.
Have a great week everyone xx
 

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

I have had the same troubles Jane, drove me to near hysteria..but popped my phots in picassa and uploaded from there..all good now but time consuming...I'm going to get your digis, I love flowers to make cards for my older ladies, and love your card, very pretty flower with the funny name..and love your CAS card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ali said...

Lovely image 'tis a beauty xxx Love your layout too xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Jane. I love your image and your colouring is wonderful.
Sue xx

Alice said...

wow! you are so talented, Jane! this is gorgeous! Happy New year to you and yours! =)

Tammy said...

Love your card and beautiful image! I especially like how the background highlights the beauty of the image.

Tracey said...

Fabulous! & How exciting for you :D
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...