Sunday 20 January 2013

Let’s Do the Time Warp Again

DSCF0004
Oh I’m shivering with 'antici………..pation’!
I’ve got tickets for the Rocky Horror Show that’s going to be touring the country this year and I’m just sooooooo excited.
I dread to think how many times I’ve seen the film. In my less-senior days I use to go to the audience participation shows, I’ve got the music, even the script for actors for the whole play…..how sad am I? I once had the figure to slip into fishnets and suspenders. If I wear them this time I fear they may not let me in!
My Sophie’s coming with me and she’s almost as excited as me. I have 5 months to teach her EVERYTHING she needs to know.
Mo Manning, AKA Mo’s Digital Pencil had just the perfect image for me to use on my Rocky Horror themed card. This is Franks Girl, but I think she looks just like Magenta from the RHPS…perfect.
I’ll leave you with the image of me in my Rocky Horror outfit…don’t have nightmares…..mwhahaha!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Yeoweeeeee, I want to come too! I had the great pleasure of working backstage for our local community theater when they did Rocky Horror and what a fantastically fun and awesome time we had! And yes, your card is absolutely perfect, I recognized Magenta immediately! Double-dog dare you to wear your fishnets!

Emma Woods said...

Jane I love the quirkiness of this card it is really cool

Emx

Sue said...

Ha, so now we know what you get upto in your spare time! I must admit I do like the film too and I bet the show is amazing.
Your card is fabulous, love that image and the sentiment is brilliant
sue xx

Ali said...

Then a step to the riiiiigghttt!!! Great card - dont think you could have found a better image xxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely brilliant and fabulous.
luv
Debby

Faye said...

Oh I think this card is fab. You'll be fine with the fishnets, but maybe with something else too... xx

Faye said...

It's just a jump to the left... xx

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh my gosh!! How fun is that!!! You should teach a class, I'd show up! :)
Have a blast and I love your card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...