Thursday 10 January 2013

My Latest Creation

DSCF0023
Here’s another of my own digital stamps that will be available soon from Janey's Digi Designs. I’m still putting the site together and making a few tweaks here n’ there, but you can start following now if you want to, that way you’ll be notified when the images are in the shop.
This one is a Red Hot Poker and, as with all my creations, is based on my work and photography as a gardener at Tidy Gardens by Jane.

 
Stamp – Red Hot Poker (Janey’s Digi Designs)

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow, love the vibrancy of the color against the black background, very elegant and beautiful!

heidy said...

It's stunning Jane!!!
XXX Heidy

Ali said...

That looks very striking against the black :-) xx

Sue said...

WOW! A stunning image and the colours look amazing!

Sue xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...