Thursday 31 January 2013

Cowslip

Cowslip
Well the weekend’s almost here and I hope you all have something nice planned, even if it’s just crafting away lost in your own world.
Hopefully I can get some more drawing done & maybe head outside to find something to dig or prune. Spent this morning in the local diy store garden section stroking daffs & sniffing hyacinths just long enough to get my fix without being arrested. Spring is definitely coming…trust me.
I had to make a ‘sympathy’ card this week…I know we all find these kind of cards the hardest to make and I hope the spring feel on this one brings a smile to the recipients face at such a sad time.
Whatever you’re doing this weekend…enjoy!
 
 
Awesome design team creations here.

Entering it into -
Bunny Zoe's - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Flowers


 

5 comments:

Sue said...

This is beautiful Jane, makes a nice change to see gorgeous Spring time colours on a sympathy card.
Sue xx

Dawn B. said...

Jane this is gorgeous. I bet you grow flowers this pretty. Great job. Perfect for a sympathy card.

Dawn B. said...

This is gorgeous. I love the flowers. I bet you grow some just like that in your garden. Great job.

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Janey and perfect coloring! Glad you got your 'spring' fix today! Tomorrow is Groundhog Day in the US and if the stinker sees his shadow we're in for more winter! Hope he doesn't get shot!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Jane, sad occassion, but one we all face at sometime..love your cowslip flower, another funny name for something so sweet..lovely sunny colours..have a great weekend..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...