Sunday 17 February 2013

Discarded Tutus

A (153) - Copy
I have a pot of Cyclamen this colour that have now been flowering for 3 months. A couple of petals have dropped this week & they look like discarded ballerina tutu’s lying on the window sill.
This is another of my own creations, the Cyclamen, which you can get in my shop here.
Don’t forget to the follow Janey’s Digi Design Team blog, coz they’ve been knocking out some absolute crackers lately. Trust me…you don’t want to miss any of their amazing creations.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

6 comments:

Ali said...

Ah lovely c&s xxx

Chrissy said...

Ahhh...cyclamens...I still have 2 leaves, no flowers, and in a cool spot...I give up....but love your colouring on this one...gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

Such a pretty card Jane!!
XXX Heidy

Lisa Minckler said...

This is gorgeous Jane :) Everything is starting to bloom here and the weather announced a dumping of snow! All my plants are so confused, as am I! I told you I'd live vicariously through your wonderful art and I'm thinking that will certainly be the case as I'm not sure what will survive this freeze!
hugs,
Lisa x

Tammy said...

Oh wow, beautiful! Love the idea of a tutu!

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Jane, so elegant :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...