Saturday 23 February 2013

Embarrassing The Kids

A (154) - Copy
As a mother it is my role, nay the law, for me to find a variety of ways to embarrass my kids.
I mean, for goodness sake, I must get some pleasure out of life.
So today I humiliated favourite daughter BIG TIME…but I can’t reveal just how I did it yet until I have photographic evidence available…all I can say is 007….nuff said.
Further details to follow…watch this space. mwhahaha!!
Meanwhile here’s a cutesy card for your delight n’ delectation….enjoy!
Stamp - Full Heart - Mo's Digital Pencil
Background die-cut with Memory Box Wild Blooms die

5 comments:

Sue said...

Oh, your poor daughter. I can't imagine what you have been up to. 007??
Your card is gorgeous, adorable image and beautiful colours.
Sue xx

Tammy said...

Me thinks there might be a rebellion at hand! Can't wait to find out what you did or didn't do! Your card is absolutely beautiful! Love the yellow dress with all the pretty red!

Dianne said...

What an Irish sweetheart love your coloring,hope your having a great weekend and I can't wait for the pics, your very funny LOL....

heidy said...

I can't believe that youre a mother who embarrassing her kids Jane lol !!!!
What a sweet card!!
XXX Heidy

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...