Wednesday 27 February 2013

Janey’s Digi Designs - Fern

DSCF0062
I’m an old-fashioned kinda gal, the type that still writes ‘real’ letters using paper & pen.
Actually I lied… since the invention of the computer, I have lost the ability to wield a pen in such a fashion as to leave legible handwriting on a piece of paper. I have an aunt (AKA Fav ‘H’Aunt) who can write reams of pages using a pen, yes…a pen… and write so neatly, in dead-straight lines, with no spelling mistakes, so crossings-outs, no tippex splodges, just perfectly handwritten letters. I rely on the ol’ computer to write my lengthy letters, spell-check & the trusty printer to produce my ramblings. So, to make up for my letter-writing inadequacies, I like to pop my ‘scrawl’ into handmade cards and this is my latest using my very own Fern digi. Just added a few flowers & Bob’s you’re uncle….although in this case it’s Uncle Brian…lol.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Love this digi & the card looks fab :D
Hope you're having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Unknown said...

I love what you did with the glitter on the flowers! This card is STUNNING. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles.

Michelle Looi said...

This is such a great CAS card! love it!
Thanks for sharing at KAboodle Doodles!
~Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...