Saturday 9 February 2013

The New Beckham

Jack Mcgregor (1)
Sunday’s almost upon us and for Mr C & I it means one thing……ffffffffffreeeeeeezing on the touchline watching our son Oliver play football. He’s been given the name Ollie Beckham as he’s a dab hand at corners and long-range free kicks straight into the goal.
I have to confess I’m hoping there will be heaps of rain & snow tomorrow, the pitch will be too soggy or frozen and the game will be called off. What ever you’re up to, stay snug n’ warm. I’m off to do a ‘bad weather’ dance.

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fantastic Jane...fabulous colouring, love it..I dont do side lines very well either...must buy some gummies for this season...pretty ones..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

This is fabulous, love that image and the CAS layout is perfect.
That's the reason I'm glad my son no longer plays club football. Trouble is, he plays cricket now and the matches are much longer!
Enjoy your Sunday, whatever the weather!
Sue

Tammy said...

I feel for you, hope the game is cancelled before you leave the house! Wonderful card, great colors and as always, perfect coloring!

Julie said...

Such a brilliant boy card!! You really have captured the movement here!! Great design too! Glad I've never had this problem with footie following!! Hope it wasn't too cold for you! Hugs, Juliexx

Tracey said...

I hope you kept warm at the footy Jane. It is absolutely freezing again here today - roll on Spring!
Love the card :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...