Wednesday 27 March 2013

Forget Spring….Let’s Skip to Summer!

A (160) - Copy
Ahoy me hearties!
I hope you’re all well &, in soggy, cold Blighty, looking forward to the long Bank Holiday weekend ahead.
We’re in the midst of some interior home decorating at the moment, as well as transforming the garden (again…lol). We’re starting with our son’s bedroom, out with all the Simpsons & Chelsea football club paraphernalia and in with something for the more mature young man.
The garden? Well, those who follow my gardening blog, Tidy Gardens by Jane, will know that’s a forever changing scene, I’m such a fidget!
My card today uses one of my own digi designs, printed twice, coloured with Promarkers with gem centres.
Enjoy the rest of your week!
 

2 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card Jane. I really love the colours and the CAS design is perfection

Sue xx

Lisa Minckler said...

Beautiful!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...