Monday 22 July 2013

We Did the ‘Time Warp Again!’

A (56)

Greetings everyone.
I hope you are all well &, if in Blighty, coping with the heatwave?
I had a brilliant weekend with fav’ daughter as I took her to see The Rocky Horror Show live at Milton Keynes. At last…a family member who finally ‘gets’ why I love it soooo much. She too is now hooked. It was an amazing night out & if the show’s heading your way I recommend it 100%!!!!
Back down to earth I have a card for you using one of own digis
Apple Blossom’. Coloured with Promarkers, papers from Making Memories & sentiment from Craftwork Cards.
Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm jealous, would love to see the show again (and again)! Beautiful card, love your gorgeous coloring!

Chrissy said...

So pretty Jane, I love this image and superb colouring,the tiny beads in the centre is a lovely touch and fabulous papers.. have printed mine...just need some time now..lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

WeirdCat said...

A beautiful card, love the bright colours, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

Emma said...

Lovely card, the flower looks really good with the added bling. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

Siegella said...

I love this card and especially your fine colored digistamp !
Best regards
Else

Michelle Looi said...

Sweet work there!
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles
~Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...