Friday 30 August 2013

Sorry Eastbourne

A (57a)
Ahoy There Me Hearties!
We’ve just returned from a short break in Brighton where we hung out with all the hip n’ happening folk, frittered a heap of copper coins in the arcades & wandered around the fabulous Lanes.
We also spent a day at Eastbourne where the pace of life was one of peace & tranquillity until we arrived & our daft-arse, barking-mad daughter decided to lay fully clothed in the sea. Discreetly walking around Primark with a dripping wet teenager trying to find a cheap set of clothes wasn’t easy. Nor was trying to crow-bar off a pair of tight-fitting, soaked denim shorts.
Discreetly leaving the beach with a large selection of Friesian Cow-looking stones also wasn’t easy!
 
A (57)
 
Moving on…My card today features another of my own digi designs, the Foxglove. I wanted to just focus on a section of the flower so I printed it off large on an A4 piece of card, coloured the part I needed & cut that bit out.
I coloured with Promarkers & added a few pearly gems & glitter.
Have a groovy weekend
XXX
 
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Glad you had a great time and arrived home safe and somewhat sound! Wonderful card Janey!

Siegella said...

Simply Wonderful! I love this foxglove.
Best regards Else

Ali said...

Lol - Go Soph!!! But arent you glad you've got a mad daughter who's up for a laugh rather than a sullen miserable one!!! As I was just saying to my hubby the other day about our teenager (not Soph cos that would just be weird lol) Anyhoo loving the foxglove very pretty xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...