Thursday 12 December 2013

Bring It On….

 

DSCF0003

Yup!
All ready for Christmas now, cards made, tree up & decorated, fairy-lights everywhere & presents wrapped. Well, everyone else's presents except Mr C. Sheesh…is he hard to buy for.
I’d love to know what gifts you’ve for adult males this year. If only to ‘borrow’ your ideas.

Above are a couple of samples of the cards that I made for my husbands business clients this year. They had to look professional, elegant and smart & with the help of Clearly Besotted’s Holiday Sentiments stamp set I’m quite chuffed with the end results.

Right…off to buff the baubles.

XXX

3 comments:

Tammy said...

My grandfather, a florist by trade, had many greenhouses and each one had a name, so, you could name your greenhouse in your hubby's honor, or you could name it for me! Great holiday cards, perfect by all accounts!

Chrissy said...

Very smart and classy Jane..professional,not too fussy..awesome..I went for books this year.."Ripley's believe it or not"..World records..and Headlines around the world for Dad..easy to wrap too..lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

Tracey said...

Hooray! Glad you're organised Jane, I am nearly lol (still same as you have Mr V's pressie to get - awkward buggers).
Thanks for the lovely crimbo card (mine are waiting to be posted).
Big hugs
Tracey
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...