Monday 3 November 2014

Boing!

 

A (171)

Ribbit!

A busy weekend Christmas prezzie hunting has passed & I’m 99% there now.
Card’s all made, written, enveloped & stuck down ready to post, gifts wrapped & if he wasn’t such a damned ‘Bah Humbug’, then Mr C would have been shimmied in the loft for the tree n’ baubles!!
Apparently I have to be patient & wait til’ December….Grrrr

So to occupy myself I have been rummaging thru my vast crafting stash and re-visiting some old stamps & other bits n’ bobs that I’m guilty of owning.

Catch yer next time X

Stamps – Eat Cake Graphics & Inkylicious
Versacolor Ink & Promarkers

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh! to be that organised Jane..I'm getting there, have my cards all done but waiting for Christmas club night to shop..fabulous cute frog and love his googly eye and the buttons.

luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

Okay the buttons are not on the card but they look very cool..lol.

luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...