Tuesday 3 March 2015

Blue Is The Colour….

 

A (18) - Copy

I’m really into rubber stamps at the moment and big, bold sentiments.
Of course, as a gardener, the more ‘florally & foliagey’ the images, the better…lol.

20150215_205443

On this card I’ve used just 3 inks in lush shades of blue.
I love these mini pads from Versacolor…

20150215_204950

… and I can’t get enough of these amazing sentiment stamps.
Look how many you get on just one set!!

 

20150215_205509

I’ve given the darker leaves some leafy veins using a white Sakura pen.

A (18) - Copy

The trouble is, I’m looking at my cream living-room walls now & thinking….hmmmm, shades of blue.

Until next time.

Foliage stamp - Botanical 2, Paper Smooches
Sentiment - The Big, the Bold & Party, Winnie & Walter
Versacolor Mini Ink Pads
White Sakura Pen
Glass Gems

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...