Tuesday 19 May 2015

A Year in a Day

 

20150119_142650

Here’s something a bit different…a set of sentiment stamps, celebrating the 4 seasons, from Winnie & Walter called ‘The Big, The Bold and Seasons’.

A (39) - Copy

Here’s my spring card using leafy stamps & dies from Clearly Besotted and Versacolor inks.

PicMonkey Collage

 

A (38) - Copy

Moving on to summer.
This time my background was made using Majestix peg stamps.

PicMonkey Collage

 

A (40) - Copy

Autumn (in case you hadn’t noticed…lol)
These Majestix stamp sets are so versatile.

20150119_155129

 

A (41) - Copy

And finally, winter.

PicMonkey Collage

Brrrrr….feel cold just looking at this one.
Off to warm my cockles…

 


 

2 comments:

Ali said...

All so pretty - I think my favourite is the winter one!! Love the muted colours xxx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Muchos gorgaroony x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...