Wednesday 8 July 2015

Zig-A-Zig-Ah


Here's my first card using my new Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens.
I've used an Altenew stamp set 'Magnolias For Her'. A neighbour of one my gardening clients has the most beautiful yellow magnolia tree in their front garden. We've got 2 different pink magnolias in our garden, but the yellow varieties are a tad special.


Anyway, I digress.... having embossed the images on watercolour card, I used the yellow & lemon yellow 'Zigs' to colour the flowers and....


.... blue, pale green & light green for the leaves.


A spot of fussy cutting...


... some definition using a Faber Castell Albrecht Durer pencil, shimmery Perfect Pearl highlights...


.... a few wee pearls...


...et voila!
Prepare to be bored senseless with more 'Zig-A-Zig-Ahring'.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful,clean and gorgeous Jane...with yellow being my favourite colour and love the added sequins...

luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...