Sunday 8 November 2015

Share Handmade Kindness


Greeting Earthlings.
Some of you may already be aware of the November 'Share Handmade kindness' challenge being run by the awesomeness and all-round good egg that is Jennifer Mcguire.
The idea is to give something....anything handmade... to someone as an act of kindness. It could be a card, some sewing, knitting, a plant or simply a handwritten note. Jennifer is hosting challenges throughout November and this week's challenge has been to share handmade kindness with a friend or family member.


I encourage you to have a look at Jennifer's blog, it's oooooozing inspiration, tips and ideas and I'm sure you'll come away with a boost to your crafty mojo. (You may need to take a fortnights holiday to go thru' her blog... it's crammed to the rafters!!)


I've made this card for someone very special in my family who, without going into detail, I am very thankful for.
I've used a cute mouse from MFT's Harvest Mouse stamp set & a sentiment from Winnie & Walter. 


I coloured the little mouse with my Zig markers, used Picked Raspberry Distress ink for the surround and clear embossed the black sentiment. before adding a few randomly scattered sequins to finish.


Why not pop over to Jennifer's blog and get involved or if you haven't got time, why not just pop a card or something else handmade in the post to someone for no other reason than an act of kindness?
Imagine if we all did it and not just in November, what a happier place this planet would be.

6 comments:

Ali said...

This is lovely - thanks for the heads up on Jennifer's blog I'm off for a nosy xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Jane, lovely card, sweet little mouse. Must have a look at Jennifer's blog, Kate x

Tracey said...

I love RAK & this sounds like a great blog so will check it out :o) Your card is gorgeous & your photos are fab.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Tammy said...

I"m crazy about your card and the lush colors you used! Gorgeousness abounds with this card!

Judith said...

Hello Jane,
I am in love with your card! The first thing I thought was 'WOW - AMAZING'! and so I cased this beauty. I hope that's alright with you.
Greetings from The Netherlands, Europe,
Judith

Judith said...

Here I am again. If you like, please visit my blog for my version, thank you.
http://judith-creatief.blogspot.nl/2016/03/voor-cornelie.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...